This box is for the booklover who likes to sink their teeth into something thought provoking. Full-bodied, satisfying & well balanced, the book that will be handpicked for this box, aims to get the reader thinking, raise questions & voice opinions on difficult themes to set tongues wagging.
Beautifully presented in our stylish, indulgent gift boxes, there is a real WOW factor upon opening this treat.
READING CATEGORY: POPULAR / CONTEMPORARY FICTION
A flavour of the authors that may feature include: Sally Rooney, Sara Collins, Maggie O'Farrell, Claire Fuller, Yaa Gyasi, Douglas Stuart, Taylor Jenkins Reid, Anne Tyler, Stacey Halls, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie & Madeline Miller. This list is not definitive nor a spoiler - it is just to give you a taster of what type of author to expect from this box.
* Please note: **
Due to being a small business with only one employee (Me!), I aim to despatch items within a 3-5 working days time frame from the time your order is placed. Where I can, I do aim to dispatch items before this as I want you to received your items ASAP.
This does mean - delivery will then be 3-5 working days on top of this (unless you select 1st class postage) Any delays via Royal Mail are out of my control but I will always endeavour to ensure that I put everything in place from my side of things to get a quick turn around for you.
If you need an item sooner or for a specific date - let me know and I will aim to fulfil your requirement. Thank you for your understanding.
Thoughtful Reads Tasting Box
Included in the Thoughtful Reads Taster Box:
- A book handpicked by ‘The Book Taster’
- Unique ‘Tasting Card’ – providing tasting notes about the book to wet the reader’s appetite.
- A personalised book themed note-card to the recipient
- Beautifully handcrafted wooden bookmark with inspirational reading quote
- A delicious 100g bar of Cocoba Chocolate (May contain traces of nuts)
- A selection of Joe’s Tea Company Matchbox Tea Bags
- A gorgeous 50 g Clovelly Bar Soap or Shaving Soap Tin
Please advise us of any allergies.