Tasting Notes Book Club LIVE event: Saturday 30th APRIL 2022
Be a part of the Tasting Notes Book Club LIVE event and grab your ticket before they sell out.
A day filled with all things bookish and best of all - with our much loved book club vibe.
I am delighted to share with you the wonderful authors who have been announced (more to follow!) who will be attending the event are:
Beth O'Leary - author of The Flatshare, The Switch, The Road Trip and soon to be released The No Show.
Bonnie Garmus - debut author of Lessons in Chemistry
AJ Pearce - author of Dear Mrs Bird and Yours Cheerfully
Gillian McAlister -best selling author of Richard and Judy Pick - That Night
The doors will open at 9.30 am and the event will go on until around 5pm.
The venue is The Priory Theatre in Kenilworth, Warwickshire (CV8 1BN) A community theatre with excellent road and train links to the town and PLENTY of parking close by!
What does your ticket include?
* Entrance to the WHOLE day of events (limited tickets available so this is an exclusive event you do not want to miss out on!)
* Arrival drinks and breakfast (available from 9.30am)
* A goodie bag filled with extra special bookish treats
* Five (so far confirmed) author question and answer sessions - followed by the opportunity to meet and get books signed by the authors themselves.
* An afternoon tea lunch box - crammed full of delicious items
* The chance to win a whole host of prizes throughout the day
* The opportunity to meet fellow book lovers
* Other bookish treats and features but I do want to leave somethings as a surprise! :)
An email will be sent out with all the finer details for the day a few days after your confirmation email order will ping into your inbox. This follow up email will include more details about the day itself, provide you with a map for the venue and where to park, accomodation suggestions and more!
Please do read our Terms & Conditions so you are fully aware of our terms for this event.
Tasting Notes Book Club LIVE Event April 2022
General Terms and Conditions
- The owner of this website is: The Book Taster
- The Book Taster has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. However, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, The Book Taster does not represent or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information or content about any goods or services, software or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this website.
- Tickets will be generally available from the date published on this website, although WFL reserves the right to make them available to selected individuals or groups of individuals before this date. There is one way only to purchased tickets for this event:
Online at this address: thebooktaster,com ..
You should check your ticket at the time of purchase and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
The Book Taster will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost, stolen or destroyed.
The price of the ticket includes any applicable taxes and booking or collection fees. All tickets issues will be E_TICKETS.
- For events that sell out, a reserve list is maintained by The Book Taster.
- Refunds: subject to clauses 7 and 8 below, once an order is placed for a ticket online no amendment, return or refund of the price of a ticket is permitted. Please see the terms and conditions at the time of purchase.
- Cancelled events: if the event has to be cancelled, we shall initially transfer tickets to a new date. All tickets will only be used on the new date provided. A refund will only be given if an alternative date cannot be found by The Book Taster,
- Conditions of admission
The Book Taster reserves the right to refuse admission.
The Book Taster reserves the right to request any person to leave the premises.
You should retain your ticket as it may be required for re-admission.
You must comply with safety announcements and instructions given by the stewards.
Animals are not permitted within the venue, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- The information contained within this website is correct at time of being published. We reserve the right to make alterations where necessary and are not liable for any subsequent omissions.
- You undertake that any and all tickets ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
- You agree that email can be used as means of communication.
- Every transaction shall be deemed performed in the UK. UK law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from this website.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, The Book Taster hereby excludes liability for any claims, losses, demands, or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the website, any tickets supplied and any events attended including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential losses, or damages, whether arising from loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of use or otherwise and whether or not the possibility of such loss has been notified to The Book Taster. The foregoing will apply whether such claims, loss or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise. The Book Taster does not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from WFL’s negligence or wilful default, or that of WFL’s employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation. All persons attending events must comply with all instructions given at those events.
- These General Terms and Conditions supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase of tickets.
- Please do not attend an in-person event if you or anyone in your household have COVID-19 or are showing symptoms. The Book Taster will not be held responsible for any restrictions, cancellations or personal effects due to COVID-19. We will however ensure that the event follows all government guidance and precautions.
- If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the event and we will try and reply as soon as possible.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom